Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad air 2 preorder

george70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there. Has anyone preordered the new iPad Air 2 128gb? Anyone know when they will start dispatching?
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Keltoi89

It's a shame you've had to resort to that action.

On the flip side I hope you enjoy your iPad.

If you do ditch O2 then it's a general piece of advice to check out alternative networks via payg before committing to them.

Also if the phone your going to sell is locked to O2 you can possibly increase its resale value by having it unlocked (free to contract customers) here https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

Message 41 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to a manager yesterday, he informed me that my iPad is awaiting dispatch, which it has been doing for last 24hrs. First I was told they had no stock, now I'm being told it's waiting dispatch, however he couldn't tell me why it hasn't been dispatched. I believes I'll get it on Monday, I'm not holding my breath.
Message 42 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I spoke to a manager yesterday, he informed me that my iPad is awaiting dispatch, which it has been doing for last 24hrs. First I was told they had no stock, now I'm being told it's waiting dispatch, however he couldn't tell me why it hasn't been dispatched. I believes I'll get it on Monday, I'm not holding my breath.

I then hope you do receive it on Monday and await a positive new update saying you've recieved it (hopefully)

😄

Message 43 of 75

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
It's an all too common story. Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks.
Message 45 of 75

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Do let us know please slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 75

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It would be nice just once for O2 to meet customer demand on launches and promotions. Good luck.

Message 47 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
My friend has finally persuaded his wife that they need an Ipad Air 2 in their lives. She phoned O2 yesterday asking if they would offer her any kind of deal to add one to her pay monthly account. They said they would look into it and get back to her. They haven't even bothered calling back!

I can understand the reluctance of CS to deal with all the pre-order complaints, but for the sales teams to not phone back a customer who wants to give O2 money? That's shocking!
Message 48 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well its Tuesday and still nothing. I was supposed to get a call back yesterday from a Manager who I spoke to on Saturday, however nothing.

As I work 9-5 I decided to speak to someone on the Live Chat again, this time the advisor spoke the truth, the iPad Air 2 is currently out of stock (different to what I have been told so far) it's showing awaiting dispatch, but awaiting stock.
The advisor put me through to her Manager as I wasn't impressed, he told me he will personally deal with the chasing around etc and said he will give me an update at 12pm today.

I really wanted to cancel the order with o2 but no one else has the 128gb in stock so I'll just be pushed to the back of the que 😬
Message 49 of 75

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous   yet again O2 showing its true colours in terms of customer service. A lot of time spent on the phone...or live chat ....only to achieve absolutely nothing...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 75