cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant find my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i cantb find my bill for my iphone5 as i want to tell them to take the payment tomorrow

could you please help with this

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No one her can help. Call 202 from your phone and remove your personal details before your account gets hacked!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No one her can help. Call 202 from your phone and remove your personal details before your account gets hacked!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you looked in MyO2 using the log in details they gave you?

I have asked for your personal details to be removed as this is a public forum.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may be logging in to an account that doesnt link to your bill. Many people register accounts when they have one already which shows the bill.

Subsequently regestered accounts will not show bill. You will need to aquire the original  username and password for the account that is linked to the bills.

In relation to requesting the payment to be processed tomorrow. On the day direct debit request isnt possible, it usually follows the bill no sooner than 14 days after. However you can pay by card on the automated service or by speaking with an advisor on 202, or when you finally get it, through the My O2 account when you get your username and password sorted.

Note: if you make a payment by card and you have a direct debit setup also, becareful of being double billed. More than 2 days to go for DD then you are ok, 2 days or less then feel free to make card payment but speak to the bank to cancel the DD request.

Message 4 of 4