O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
callgirl

how many minutes used?

Do other iphone users feel very frustrated by how difficult it is to find out how many unused minutes and texts we have left in the month? Other networks make it easy - perhaps O2 is hoping we will overspend? And to add insult to injury they don't have an iphone accessible web page that we can look at!

Maybe if all those people who owned iphones complained O2 might actually spend some of their profits on providing a service to their customers! :robotmad:
Please use plain text.
SteveUK

how many minutes used?

I agree totally!
I got my iPhone on friday, then got a bill next day for a month and a part of month...
Sent a lot of texts informing people of my new number etc....
No idea how many texts I have left for the month..
Come on O2, get up to date!
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
happyUser

how many minutes used?

Yes - I also agree, it would be really helpful to know my useage.
happyUser
Please use plain text.
cis12

how many minutes used?

Whilst it may not be ideal, if you log into your o2 account then view my bill and select the inclusive allowance tab you can see what you have used.

You can also log onto this page from your iPhone and enlarge the page to make it readable.

I have been an o2 online customer for almost 10 years when it started as Genie and this has always been the way of checking your remaining minutes / texts so I dont think they will change it just for iPhone owners, they may at some point create an iPhone friendly version. :robotindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Level 4: Observant
andyhjones

how many minutes used?

I agree!!!

02 have adopted the eagerly awaited iphone deal from Apple and they are behind the times on how customers can keep an up to the minute track on their usage!!!

I can only see one reason for this.....they want us to be that engrossed in our new iphones that we forget about the amount of minutes and texts we are using. *ker-ching*

02 have made the process in obtaining the information that little bit more tricky from what you would expect from a network provider. You then find yourself not bothering.

I am very suprised they do not operate like any of other networks, with a free phone number or a texting system.

I suppose it will be down to wishful thinking, 02 have the iphone contract for the next five years and its going to be on their terms, quite rightly but if you want a piece of gadget history then you'll have to fall for 02's wicked ways.

Andy

Apple - Others just follow.
Please use plain text.
michael5151

remaining minutes

I was told by O2 on the phone yesterday that if you text a blank text to 21202
O2 will text back remaining minutes.

I am testing it now while doing this post.

I got my reply in about 30 seconds, full detail of all balances minutes/texts etc
Please use plain text.
michael5151

remaining minutes

I was told by O2 on the phone yesterday that if you text a blank text to 21202
O2 will text back remaining minutes.

I am testing it now while doing this post.

I got my reply in about 30 seconds, full detail of all balances minutes/texts etc
Please use plain text.
cherub1969

how many minutes used?

The 21202 number does work but also bear in mind of a delay of approx 24-48 hours usage any international may be longer..

Cherub
Manners cost nothing :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Hands0n

how many minutes used?

Any delay in the precise information is mirrored on the other networks too. None of them give up-to-the-minute usage, possibly with the exception of 3 UK.
--
We must protect the iPhone
http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/cnews/ ... hp/3710136

iPhone vs Paris - http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2007/06/28/ ... is-hilton/
Please use plain text.
navvynoo

how many minutes used?

Does anyone know if this is also available for non-iPhone customers?
Please use plain text.