cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experience with o2 waiting list

Anonymous
Not applicable

umm just orderded a o2 iphone 16gb white and was wondering how long have folk waited on their phones to come ? whats you experience with ordering a iphone from o2 do they keep you well comfimed about things and that ? whats the longest wait someone as waited for one ? 2-6 weeks ?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

Here's 154 pages of a thread for you. You ought to be well informed after going through it.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-deliveries-for-preorders/m-p/31531...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

Here's 154 pages of a thread for you. You ought to be well informed after going through it.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-deliveries-for-preorders/m-p/31531...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

ha thanks lol

Message 3 of 11

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

No problem wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Most people have ordered last month wonder what the back track will be like now if some people still gave it yet from 2-4 weeks ago 😞

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Darren - iv been waiting nearly 3 weeks now 😕 updates you dont get and when you speak to o2 advisors they all tell you different stories 😞 - the 16GB White iphone was showing out of stock on website for the past few days but now showing up as 3 weeks delivery but they havent even sent out our orders who are still waiting 😕
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

really wow take it o2 as nothing to say a phoned the shop and said they where getting a order thu so will phone or go down to see what they have 

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 business are now stating a 12 week wait, i guess they want to give consumers their phones first. You know they wouldn't even let me pre-order as only those that take the lease were allowed. I am so so so sick of them right now

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

12 weeks oh my 😐 I know they had stock last thu it my local o2 shop and they might have stock in afore mon so just going to phone every day seeing as they go fast if not then going to order one of the o2 website or carephonewearhouse 

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been with you guys for 4 years now and had singed up to get the new iphone 6. Ordered on the 29th September with a up to 14 day waiting time. I was fine with this but come today being the 15th day I have now been told that the waiting list from today for my phone is now 4-6 weeks???? How is that possible to go from 14 days to 8 weeks in total. I spoke to some people on live chat last week when my order changed from Ordered to In progress and they both confirmed I would receive the phone within the next few days as my phone is now showing as in stock. Please can you explain how that's possible and why I have been lied to when agreeing up to 14 day terms to now having to wait 8 weeks, 4x the original agreement.

Message 10 of 11