cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection/ mobile internet/ low signal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm using 02 services around 1 year, but just few weeks ago started to be very bad connection, specially mobile internet , its not ofen it does work, my friend is using 02 too, but if we are together- she has mobile internet and when i turn on, all emails and etc doesn't come or come afterwards, sometimes we both can;t even use mobile internet, because it shows low signal. SOmetimes even if i turn WIFI, the connection is bad and shows not full signal. Can you help me please??

Kind Regards,

Sigita

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I advised you to check the postcode to see if any network issues were reported that could effect your signal, but, from the additional info you have given us it could be a phone or sim fault.
You might want to visit an O2 shop and ask them to do a sim swap for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check your postcode for local issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/
Wifi is nothing to do with O2 (mobile data connection) so if you are having problems with that we need more info from you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you saying that your friend on O2 has good internet whilst you haven't or are you both having problems? What phone do you have?

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do I need to check my postcode? It's not about the problem that connection is bad at home. Even if I'm at work or outside somewhere, connection is bad. But it never used to be bad before..

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, sometimes i see she has good connection, while I have bad. Why does it depends on phone? all the time connection was good, im using the same phne, go to same places,and suddenly connection started to be bad.

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I advised you to check the postcode to see if any network issues were reported that could effect your signal, but, from the additional info you have given us it could be a phone or sim fault.
You might want to visit an O2 shop and ask them to do a sim swap for you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your friend having a good connection when you haven't would tend to point to a sim or phone fault. Type of phone asked because we can tell you where to get it checked.

Message 7 of 7