Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Trying to unlock my iphone 5s.In the FAQs it states that I can do this on the website via the 'My o2' section or in the 'o2 app'.I don't want to download the app and I can't seem to find where to unlock my phone on the website.Please can anyone show ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 apple 6s

Hi I've got a replacement iPhone 6s and when I put the sim in it say Sim not supported ? Any help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Private by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE

Dear All, I am holding a line pay as you go and suddenly i have no service.I try to top up but the line is not active.Is anybody to help what happened.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone showing no service with sim card installed

hi there i lost my previous phone 2 weeks ago and i called you guys up to block my number in the previous phone. After that i ordered a new sim card which i just installed in my new phone and for some reason the phones is not getting any service. My ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up and balance

hi there, i topped up £15 on saturday 4th march and everytime i text someone it comes back telling me how much credit i have left, i dismiss that one and then more keep coming up when im not even texting or using my phone so i now have little credit ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad with o2 Causing problems

GRRRR o2 GRRRRR The phone rings I anwser it, Then it imediately cuts of... I am abroad and its being doing this for a while , I can ring them back no problem .. but when you want to put a code in to a confirmation from the bank it doesnt bhelp when i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

how do i view numerous O2 bills only my son's account details coming up I'm the account holder

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Contacted O2 to get my old iPhone unlocked, was told I was going to receive a tx within 7days to let me know it's done. Over a week now & no tx. Can't get through to anyone so is there another way I can find out it's unlocked? I have no sim to try it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos