Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Deal

Hi, Yesterday I ordered my daughter a new sim, on a 12 month contract but I found out last night that her dad has already ordered her one. I understand that i have a 14 day cooling off period, therefore, could you please let me know how I go about ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i unlock my o2 iPhone to any network?

Hi, How do i unlock my o2 expired contract to any network, i believe it can be done via the o2 website through device details but im struggling to locate and process.Cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair problem

HelloIn last year in June I bought iPhone 5-pay monthly. In last week my Phone turn off and I couldn't turn on him. Battery was low and I couldn't charge this battery. I went to O2 shop and lady checked this phone she tryed to turn it but she couldn'...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges whilst abroad

I was in Australia between 27 January and 19 February this year. I made no phone calls and sent and received one text. I was charged £75. Can anyone explain this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet

Anyone else experiencing no internet connection, I'm in Wolverhampton and have had no internet for the past few hours, I've tried all the usual s of switching phone off etc

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

hello i have iphone 5s that i have just purchased off work friend who was on 02 network, when she had upgrade she asked for old iphone 5 to be unlocked, but this does not seem to have been carried out. how do i now get phone unlocked as o2 should hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlock my iPhone 6

I want to unlock my iPhone 6 to any network carrier can anyone help? Get back to me ASAP my phone is on O2 and want to unlock it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S O2 Wifi Hotspot Issue

Hi All, Sorry if this has been raised already, just require a bit of assistance if possible. I recently upgraded from a 5 to a 6S. When i had my 5, i created accounts for a number of public wifi spots to save data, as i'm sure we all do. Whenever i w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I get my bill email to me?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos