Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re voice mails

My voice mails don't work cannot hear messages when played back

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payed for iPhone 7 plus

Payed £219 pounds upfront for a iphone 7 plus booked delivery for this Monday then the website said contact o2 so I did and they asked for a order number which I didn't recieve got all the secci and other legal bits but nothing relevant contacted cs ...

Logandave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no idea really how to describe this but.....

about a month or so ago a heart thing appeared by my text input box as well as a square-ish pic with an A on it for Gifs which may or may not have already been there. anyway if you press on the heart you can scribble messages & draw pics. assuming it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Unlocking

is there anyway of being able to unlock iphone 6s when it has been bought? and doesnt have contract

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phishing email

Any one got a phishing email purportedly from O2 but actually from Russia? It said I had a bill of 266 pounds!! And instead of reading it I clicked on the link. I think O2 should follow this up.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receipt of Iphone 6 in July 2016

Hi there,I need proof of purchase of my iphone 6 (July 2015) which was stolen within 2 months of buying it - and which I am only now about to pay off!Many thanks,Kate

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

ive just got new iphone 6s im up and running with everything apart from ive got no service my wifi is on but thats all any help please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot on iPhone 6 not working

I used to use my hotspot all the time but since my device plan was paid off and I switched to a sim only deal it hasn't seemed to work. It's still a pay monthly deal and I have 10GB allowance but I just can't get my MacBook to connect properly anymor...

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 12.51.00.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi, I want to know when does my contract end. thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking O2

The phone needs to be unlocked please because we have moved to another server

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos