Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! proof of ownership

i have to send proof of ownership in a pdf to an insurance company as i have cracked my screendoes anyone know where i can find this document?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my iphone

I have recently transferred to ee from o2 but I need u to unlock my iPhone can u advise me on how to do this please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling - iPhone 7 only, why?

Anyone know why this is iPhone 7/+ only, WiFi Calling has been around on other networks for many years and works on iPhone 5C and above. Is it purely a way to tempt people to upgrade?

jrhop123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account

How can I change the account that the money comes out of every month?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

How long does it take to set up 4g? I've put in my phone number and texted code I now have and have had for at least half an hour 4g with a blue circle going round it, as if it's doing something, but for so long Surely it shouldn't take this long

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer of numbers

I had my new iphone on Friday, put the new sim in on Saturnday I'm still waiting for my number to be swapped on to my new phone. How long does this take? Not impressed so far especialy as it from O2 to O2

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 iFi App

It seems that Apple's next iOS upgrade will stop 32 bit apps from working. Is O2 going to upgrade the wifi app to 64 bit?

Resolved! No service?

Hi,I'm geting any service in Malaysia?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos