Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contradiction in O2 &APPLE statement regarding faulty phone

Apple Products and Consumer Laws in the United KingdomUnder consumer laws in the UK, consumers are entitled to a free of charge repair or replacement, discount or refund by the seller, of defective goods or goods which do not conform with the contrac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repairs

If I have 02 insurance how long will it take to send my phone away to fix a cracked screen and be returned?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

I want to pay my bill the account number is xxxx

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered iPad but got a text to say it's out of stock

I ordered an iPad Pro last night. It was showing as in stock and I received my confirmation e-mail.At 8pm tonight I received this text:O2:Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order. We're still expecting more stock soon. We'll text you...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 6S

I am currently working overseas and have been given a works SIM card. I am unable to use the new SIM as my iPhone 6S is blocked. How do I get it unlocked?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Package

How do you turn this off please ?i am in the US and have been charged £4.99 for three days without using the phone to text or make calls. I'm staying in a house with wifi so have had to put my phone on airplane mode to stop more charges.Any help woul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 not connecting to o2 hotspots

anybody help as can get my upgraded iphone 7 to connect to hotspots looks connnected but does not go to log on page and google says no internet connection

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! proof of ownership

i have to send proof of ownership in a pdf to an insurance company as i have cracked my screendoes anyone know where i can find this document?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my iphone

I have recently transferred to ee from o2 but I need u to unlock my iPhone can u advise me on how to do this please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling - iPhone 7 only, why?

Anyone know why this is iPhone 7/+ only, WiFi Calling has been around on other networks for many years and works on iPhone 5C and above. Is it purely a way to tempt people to upgrade?

jrhop123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos