Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone don't switch on

I was using my phone and the screen froze then just went off. I can not get it to come back on.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Buy Extra Texts

I bought an iPhone 6s from mobiles.co.uk last month (£310 upfront) on the O2 500 24M 500MB tariff (500 minutes, 500 texts, 500 MB data for £15/month). I could do with some extra texts but the only other tariffs I can switch to are all 500 texts with ...

NickS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 absurd charges for phone repairs

so i have the lovely iPhone 7 and managed to crack the screen, thankfully their is no screen bleed or loss of use of functions, o2 want to charge me well over £200 to fix and replace or replace the handset for £500 sheets!!! however Apple store howev...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I recently lost my sim and reported it stolen and a new one was sent out to me. I had to get a new phone as well, but this sim will not allow me to make ANY calls at all. It was activated the day before i got the phone and ive tried turning it on and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after upgrade to iphone 7

Hi, I have just upgraded from the iphone 6 to iphone 7. My new phone has been all set up using itunes and I inserted the new sim card but it is saying no service. I was just wondering if this will set up over 24 hours or whether I need to do anything...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi,I am looking to upgrade my phone and have seen an o2 deal but through Car Phone Warehouse ( £29pm x 24, 32gb, 6gb data and unlimited text and calls).Is this something I could do directly with yourselves or should I cancel my contract and deal dire...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am looking to pay off my current contract and get the 'like new' iphone 6 plus. However at the moment it says out of stock, when will it be coming back into stock?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are iPhones Locked

Hey, I want to give my iPhone to my mum (she is with EE) will she be able to use my phone or will I need to get it unlocked?? Your help would be appreciatedThanksGayle

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 voicemail by pressing voicemail

Is there a way to make a iphone 6 phone voicemail by pressing the voicemail button? If you go to the green phone button on iphone, then press voicemail it says no voicemail But i want it to phone it when i press it, This used to do it on giffgaff but...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a phone

HiHaving MAJOR issues trying to get my Iphone 6 Unlocked.I purchased the phone through O2, had a contract and when the contract came to an end I paid off the final amount on the Phone.This contract was then closed as I had a work phone & number. I wa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos