Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where's my phone.

Hi. Hope someone can help. I took out a contract on Saturday for an iPhone7. I was accepted and all the paraphernalia e.g contracts, legal stuff etc. Also I paid a £19.99 fee for some promo, which they've taken out of my bank. Because I beat the dead...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone

I need to unblock an old phone to re use it again, and ive taken into Apple and they say i need confirmation that it was mine originally. Keith Chandiram [number removed] [number removed] The phone no in question is [number removed] which is my daugh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best Way To Get an iPhone 7Plus Screen Repair

I dropped my iPhone 7 Plus this evening and the screen has shattered. The iOS is fine. What is the best (quickest, best value for money) way to get the screen repaired? I'm on an O2 contract. Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone

hi i was just wondering if anyone could help. i have a iphone 5s which was brought through a monthly contract with o2 i have finished the contract a year ago found the phone and am wanting to get it unlocked. do i do this through o2 and will it be fr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems recieving calls from people on EE

Hi there,My husband was up until last year with EE, he came to O2 for better service as it was hit and miss with EE. Ever since he's been with o2 he has noticed a decline in calls, specifically from people who are on EE. He can recieve some calls fro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems receiving calls from EE phones and getting voicemails

Hi, I have had a couple of issues with my iPhone 6s recently, i was just wondering if anyone has had the same problems: 1) I cannot receive calls from any EE number, I was advised to reset the network settings and this worked tempoararily but now the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I fitness robbing o2 customers

I have been charged £3 a week since 11/2 off something called I fitness !When speaking to o2 I was told this is a scam I have signed up to off simply clicking an add on FB no password, pin, nothingThey told me to ring and report the company or ring t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

just changed my tariff from a pay monthly to a sim only deal,was told that i didnt need to change sim ,but just received a new one ,do i ignore or do i swap sim?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I am trying to log into my account and u have my email address incorrect?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos