Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I'm due to upgrade at the end of this year & was wondering once the new iPhone is released. Would o2 stock the 7 & 7+ once everyone wants the 7s/8 or would Apple continue to hold back stock?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad 10.5" - O2 Orders ?

Its that time again !!!! Im not expecting anything immidiate of course, but does anyone know when online orders for the new ipad 10.5" will be available ? Thanks

Resolved! Premier numbers

How do I block all premier numbers just got one and have sent me 3 messages and I don't know how they got my number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my sim from micro to nano

Hi! I have an O2 pay & go micro sim and I would like to change my sim to a nano sim because I changed my phone from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi,I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 7. I recieved my phone yelsterday. Wednesday the 31st of may. The camera seems to be very blurry. Never had a problem with 02 before but this isn't acceptable. What steps do I take from here? I would not like...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone

Hi. Can anyone please tell me how to unlock my iPhone 4 through My02 so I can use it on another network?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

i sent my broken phone back to o2 when will iget my new one?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carrier update

I've just received a carrier update for my iPhone 6s Plus I can now have 4G for data and voice... But haven't a clue about Wi-Fi calling tho.

IOS11

could be okay! see what the beta reviews come out like over the comming weeks! https://www.apple.com/uk/ios/ios-11-preview/

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos