Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone STOLEN

Hi I am on holiday in Indonesia and my iphone was stolen yesterday from a bus. I have put it to lost mode via icloud. But obviously by being aboad it is difficult and the time difference to communicate back to the UK. I don't have another phone to co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sil lock

Hi , I was contacting with you about sim lock in my iphone 4s. I did not get any code or email about it. Can someone help me with that?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay a bill

I can't get into my account to pay. I am abroad so cannot check details

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My friends are getting messages from me that I'm not sending.

Hey, my friends have told me for a while I often send picture messages which they can't view to them. But I haven't been sending them any messages at that time. I've gone through a new number and it still happens. Is there any way this can be resolve...

Tom5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

chat

why are there no chat personal available?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 warrenty

I have taken iPhone 6 Plus into store as it had the multi touch issue (looks like a ghost typing randomly on the screen) this was over 2 weeks ago. The stores systems were down when I initially took it in but left it with them, it then took 5 days b4...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reacting my sim card

hello  I would like to reacting my sim card.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why carnt my UK data sim be enabled to work in EU

I took out a data only, sim only package to enable me to use a tablet as a mobile hot spotI was not told it was for the uk only so therefore I could not use it on holiday in France what can I do about it.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchID and My 02

Since the last My02 update, TouchID will not log me in to My 02. Touch ID is working fine with everything else that it was, and I see TouchID enabled in MY 02 settings, but it's not an option to log me in to My02

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ring length

I have just switched to O2. Currently when I have an incoming call the phone only rings three times. How do I increase the number of ring before it goes to voicemail?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos