Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my login detail to my new email address

Wow, this is proving to be difficault. I am trying to change the name of my02 account to be the same as my active email address. My old email account was used to register myO2 account many years ago, before I understood what My02 was. I setup a Dongl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

Hi I need to get to  itemised bill how do I do this please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU call

HiI understood from the O2 text message that from mid june all EU call will be considered as "your UK usual allowence" :"calls, texts, and data you use in our Europe Zonz are at no extra cost""It ll feel just like home" However I paid for all calls i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my address

I need to change my address as it's incorrect, how do I do it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

website has my phone as disconnected so can't get onto the site

each time i try to check my account the o2 website says my phone is 'Disconnected Bill'I have this problem every time I go on and even when I have been able to get through to the Live Chat, they have gone through the process with me (as if I must be ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

On 12GB tariff but only given 4GB each month

I upgraded from 4GB to 10GB Feb2017. The tariff shows the correct tariff name/description but the available data each month continues to be 4GB. I was told by O2 this is an admin error and the data would still be available after I went past 4GB. This...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hello, please tell me, does my o2 insurance £12.50pm, cancel with the cancellation of my contract, or do I need to cancel my o2 insurance separately?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order

We're is my order

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing & printing older bills

Hi. I'm trying to view & print off my bills for the previous 12 months (April to April) for my accounts but each time I try to click on the 'view older bills' button, it goes to this: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalidCan...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos