Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Expiring

Hi guys, My 24 month contract runs out at the end of the month.Any idea if it just keeps automatically running month by month until I decide on a new tariff? Cheers

J90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls

How can I see a list of incoming calls over a week ago

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad Just got it

So I can sign into my o2 account online but soon as I try on the iPad doesn't allow me? Also since only getting it today, I can send any texts ??

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone screen

How much would it cost to get my phone screen

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Fingerprint recognition

My IPhone 6s no longer recognises my fingerprint for easy unlocking of the phone.I was going to set up Apple Pay but that is also fingerprint!I tried deleting the fingerprints, but it won't recognise anything to re-add them.Any suggestions before I t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Iphone 5c

Help - i have an Iphone 5c taken mobile data off except for internet (safari) but phone is eating data at record speed any help please

Belle05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

The mobile made near to my home has recently been relocated elsewhere & now I have little or none mobile signal & I require it for work purposes. Any ideas ??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming data

Hi, I went to Australia I noticed they want £5 a day roaming!I turned off roaming and Data on my phone When I got back I had charges of 4.99 per day for the 14 days I was away.I only used the wifi in my flat did not go on internet when outside and I ...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos