Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account help!!

I have an account and recently changed it to pay monthly sim only. I did this in store and they asked for an email to confirm details - Now my account does not seem to work and it doesn't work on old account either - says nothing here!

Belle05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling europe

how does it cost to call my daughter in hungry 02 to 02

whu1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my number

Hello, I am receiving a lot of blank and nuisance calls nowadays and so I would like to change my number.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my iPhone abroad

I use pay as you go - will I be able to use my iphone in Europe and the USA?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone repair

I have had my new iphone since February and it hasn't been right since I got it. It finally went wrong last Thursday and has been sent off to be repaired. My phone wouldn't switch on at all . I have been given a spare phone by carphone warehouse, but...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost iPhone in Honduras

Hello. My name is Gary Neeson and the reference number is [removed]. Can someone get back to me?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 Plus Like New

When will the iphone 7 Plus 128GB Like new (Perfectly Fine) going to drop down in price and how much will it be?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Frustration of paying unsolicited charges

How does one deal quickly and effectively with unknown charges that were definately not known to the user?I recently researched a premium rate charge to a company I have never heard of.Code 65017 - Win 50K.co.uk. The advice given was to contact the f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos