Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Newpjpne

Hi there, I'd like to buy a new used iPhone as cheap as posdible. Can you help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long delays on Apple iPhone 6

Why are o2 experiencing such like no delays on iPhone 6. I upgraded 2 weeks ago still no phone, online chat have said they do not know when they will get stock. Is this a problem with other providers or just o2

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock code

I have given my old phone to a friend and I need the unlock code for that phone, but not mine, both are the same model - 5s. What's the best way to do this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to set divert

im unable to divert my phone to another number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 issue / returns policy

Hi bought an iphione 7 on the 5th of August and today it has switched off and wont come back on. Have tried holding the power on button with volume down and charging it but the screen remains black. Can I just retrun for a replacement at the o2 shop ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Caller ID

Hi, I was wondering is it possible to stop or identify an unknown caller? It’s becoming very irritating and to the point I feel unsafe using my phone.

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My daughter has had her phone stolen

My daughter has just had her I phone stolen (no it doesnt appear that the find my iphone thing was switched on). I need to actually speak with a human being to resolev a few things .... but there are no phone numbers to call and I need to put a hold ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi,My device plan is currently ending on the 9th October, I want to keep the same phone and just wondered what deals you have for sim only contract?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Ipad

I have just purchased a new Ipad and the girl i who placed my order stated the monthly cost of £53.00 would be reduced to £46.20 per month after i have made a claim. How do I make the claim?In addition the ipad pencil i ordered was supposedly reduced...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos