Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 iphone 8 insurance

Caution and pay attentionDid you order a new iphone 8 or 8 plusDid you select the £5 insurance to protect your phoneWell then your at risk if you accidentally drop your phone and smash you are NOT PROTECTED. You need to take the £10 or £12 insurance....

Resolved! switching from pay as you go to monthly

got my wifes old iphone 5 and swtiched sims, but I'mon pay as you go so can't get apps like Tu Go (can't get mobile signal in house). I want to change to monthly (cheapest) but 02's web page keeps offering me a new phone or a new sim - I want to keep...

Tommy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone charging

My phone won't charge when plugged in unless I fiddle with it for ages...and ages! What is the best way to fix it. The same happened with my last iPhone. I have ages left on my contract.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anybody else seeing vvm issues iOS 11

Vvm was working iOS 11 beta carrier file 29.0just had carrier file 29.1 ota and now got vvm issues tried all the usual fixes has o2 messed up 29.1 ?

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual voicemail loss on iPhone 6s

I have lost visual voicemail on my iPhone 6s since updating to iOS 11.0.1 and iOS 11.o.2 hasn’t fixed it either. On the voicemail tab I just get a 'call voicemail ' button and nothing else. Appple told me to backup the phone and completely reset it. ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Whooohoo, just ordered my new iPhone 8

Okie Dokie i've even upgraded delivery to get it b4 10:30am Question: Charging plates, does anyone have any advice on the best one to buy please? V. excited tho lol

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone

I have requested for my phone to be unlocked through customer service but it has now been over 72 hours and I have still not had an email confirmation that my phone has been unlocked. I can't ring them again as my phone does not have a working sim. I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAta

Why has my data run out? It has never run out before in the 3 years i have had the contract

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos