Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add daughter to contract

Hi there, I wondered if you help me, i would like to get my daughter a contract with your self. she has recently left Vodaphone. Is there a way i can add her to my contract.do you have a family option or something simualr? I hope to hear back from yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6S

I want my I phone 6S unlocked I’ve contacted 02 customer service few times without successPlease advise

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid off plan but am I liable for air time?

Help! I've paid off my 02 refresh device plan but my contract expires in April 2018. Am I still liable for the monthly airtime until the end of the contract or is it all closed now?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delays on iPad 256Gb in Space Grey? Ordered over 2 weeks ago!!

Has anyone got a solid update on when this 256Gb stock is expected? I placed my order 2 weeks ago now, my money has been taken and all I have to show for it is a text message on my old, broken phone!Is it so hard to give me a date and stick to it? or...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid SIM

Hi there, My phone suddenly alerted me last night that my SIM is invalid. I have an active tariff plan, I have restarted my phone, updated the IOS, removed and reinserted the SIM card and I am now trying to get hold of O2 to discuss why this has happ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I sell with a month left?

Hi,I have 1 month left on my 24 month contract iPhone 6S. I have £25 left to pay on the device plan.Can I sell the handset, keeping the SIM and I’ll just be charged as normal?Or do I have to keep the handset?Thanks in advance

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult content

Carnt get adult content on fone

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shouldnt SE be cheaper than 6S ??

Am I missing a trick here about the new 'cheaper' iphone? Cost on Apple website for 16Gb device:6S - £539SE - £359 (a saving of £ 180 vs. the 6S) Cost today on 'O2 24mon 4G' contract (Unlimited/Unlimited/1Gb) (Source: mobiles.co.uk)6S - £50 upfront a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data not reset on Ipad

My mobile data kicks back in today but it is not available on my device, why?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge on phone bill

I’ve had a charge of 35pound for 1 call to 09131240211 does anyone know what

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos