Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken screen

I have the iPhone 7 Plus and the screen has broke, I’m pretty sure I’m paying for insurance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Iphone 7 keeps shutting down and asking for my passcode

This morning I have opened my iphone 7 to use, as I keep my phone locked with a passcode. after about 3 minutes it shuts down and goes back to the passcode page. when I put in my passcode it has closed the app I was working on and gone back to the ho...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ios 11 December 2nd bug

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/02/ios-december-2nd-reset-bug/ Update is that 11.2 has been released to all and cures the issue https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208332 So check for updates and install .

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SMS 0012674165659

Hello, Can anyone help me, I have a strange text message number from one of my phones, the family member who's phone it is on has no idea what it is and has said they haven't sent any messages to that number. the number is 0012674165659 and the cost ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No reception, no tu

As I can no longer make calls from my home, and can no longer send texts, I no longer want my phone. I am thinking of paying off my phone contract and selling my phone back to O2. My contract ends in July, but it's cheaper to end contract than keep i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s Plus on 02 wifi issues

Anyone give me any tips for any issue with my Iphone 6s plus - sitting next to the router in my house and still cant get wifi (despite it saying it is connected) to work So slow, so sporadic and often nothing at all02 network Help please before I thr...

Dolly67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I had a new phone delivered and I was just curious about something on the packaging. Under sender information it said it had been sent from the 'returns department' in normanton. Is this normal to say that, is it to let you know where to send it if y...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to unlock an iPhone 8

I have seen ads for £35 but would get it done cheaper or even freebie, anyone? All1

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad sim

Help! Brought my iPad Pro today and have got a monthly plan of data and texts on it, trying to register my iPad on things like 02 priority but not receiving any messages, do I have to make a separate Apple ID account for my iPad?? Thanks!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPads

Hi I’m looking for a new iPad pay monthly and no upfront cost, I’m already a customer who had a phone with you can u help me please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos