Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked phone

I have recently not renewed by O2 contract as they have stopped Tugo which I needed for reception at home. I have transferred to another provider and used the Pac code. I have inserted the SIM card, but apparently the phone is still locked by 02. Wha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 8+ screen

Does anyone know which screen the o2 iPhone 8+ models has? A1897? Or some other..How does one find out?The reason I ask is that I had a look at one in an o2 store today as am due an upgrade on Monday and as can't stand the X my only option seems to b...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is 32gb enough

I have a 32gb iPhone 7, but not sure if 32gb is enough. I use the phone to make calls and send texts, photos and videos, emails and internet, Facebook and music and have iCloud on the the phone

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Help ! Paid of remaining balance of IPhone this Sat and requested unlock , 72 hours passed , nothing , rang 02 and they have escalated this stating another 24/48 hours . So here we are today and no email to confirm unlock . Why are they taking so lon...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance issue

Couple of days ago i received a message saying that i've used 80 per cent of my data allowance...I am not happy because it is not possible i have used 4Gb in 10 days!!Besides I have never exceed a data limit...Can you please help??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long does it take to unlock an iphone 6S

Unlocked 6S was sent for repair and O2 sent back a grade A refurbished which is locked!Sent the unlock request with the IMEI of the new phone.How long will will this take?

JohnJohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone from order

Hello, I Upgraded from an iphone 6 to an iphone 8 plus on contract, 2 days ago and was expecting my order yesterday. Part of it arrived today (the skech accessory pack) but not the phone. I can make allowances for wintery conditions for the delivery ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Anybody else experiencing unusual usage of data?Normally don’t got over 1.5g - 2 a month but the past couple of months (nothing’s changed with the way I use my device) I’ve been using 10G in 7-10 days!!And when you ring up it takes ages to actually g...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why hasonline help chat has been busy all day

ive been trying to connect to online help chat all day and it has been constantly busy.I ordered a new iphone yesterday and have had the order confirmation but not the delivery email.When I ordered it yesterday I was told that it would be delivered t...

k11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat closed down?

Has O2 live chat closed down? Been trying to get some advice as I want to upgrade my phone for 3 days now and no replies after an automated answer? Sat there for almost half an hour and nothing?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos