Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I can’t get my data to work. How do I disable it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sender infomation

Hello,I received my new phone that I ordered from o2 and the packaging said it was sent from 'Returns Department Normanton' is that normal? Is it just to let you know where to send it if you wish to return it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone says it needs to be restored

Hi, i plugged my phone in as normal last night and in the early hours i woke to my phone displaying a message stating that it needs to be plugged into itunes and restored. When plugged into itunes it gives two options, update or restore. Ive tried bo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing account details and name on account

My step daughter has recently turned 18 and she wants her phone contract to be on her name now and pay the bill herself but wants to keep the number she has that’s on the contract I got her. How do I go about sorting this.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

Saying I haven’t paid for my contract when I’ve already paid for it and got the email confirmation to prove but still getting voicemails and text of 02 saying it’s over due ???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recovering a deleted call

Hi I missed two calls yesterday (19/12/17) and for some inexplicable reason, deleted the entry from my recent call history log. Is there any way I can find out what these numbers were or do I need to wait for my next bill (which will be in Jan)? I've...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

Ok, got an iPhone 6s 3 months old , 4g enabled, new sim installed today, live in a good 4g area. My wife has exactly the same phone/setup. At home I cannot get 4G anywhere, only E or occasionally 3G. Wifes works 4G everywhere. I can get 4G on my phon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calling

I am in Mexico I am trying to make calls abroad and each time a message says I am sorry you are unable to make international calls.i cannot call o2 support. I tried on iPad chatting with gurus but for some reason the type box will not show so cannot ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone

im trying to unlock my apple ios device but i don't have contact with the previous owner. I have purhcased a pay as you go sim with 02 in order to try and unlock it but when i look at the number of the sim anywhre in the phone, it shows up as 'unknow...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos