Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tom Tom sat nav

I have recently purchased a Tom Tom 520 Go Professional. When pairing with my Iphone 6S it connects with phone audio and messages but says that it is unable to connect to data and other services. Has anyone else had this problem?

neily0_0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not working, need a replacement

Thought I’d ask advice as I’m guessing that a simple give me a new phone won’t work lol. Have an iPhone 7plus. It’s totally dead. Storm front said dead, the clever gurus at the Apple shop said dead. I’ve the report from Apple as well. So in theory, w...

Change O2 account from old iPad to new iPad

We have a very old iPad which is a bit tired, so had bought a new one. We tried to change the O2 account from the old one to the new one but this was a disaster and was not possible. Does anyone know different? The SIM cards weren't the same size so ...

Resolved! data

can i get unlimited data with 02

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm not getting text messages from certain people

Hi, I'm not getting text messages from certain people. I can send to them, but their replies are not getting through. We can phone each other and they are not blocked on my phone, nor am I on theirs. They are on different networks. Checked with O2 an...

IDP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to connect to cellular data whilst abroad

i was in lanzarote december 2017 and couldn’t hook up to the internet, i could make calls but no data. rang o2 some numpty said all was fine there end and i should get data roaming, it must be the iphone.after ringing apple, there’s nothing wrong wit...

Invalid SIM

My phone randomly told me today my SIM is invalid. Is there any way to resolve it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'My Number' on the iphone 5s at the top of the contacts list.

My son in law gave me his un-used iphone 5s which was locked to vodaphone - I've unlocked it and inserted my O2 sim but it still shows the original voda phone number in 'My Number' on the contacts list.How do I change it to my O2 number anyone, pleas...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I had water damage to my iPhone and I might have to have a replacement phone. My phone is on contract so will my contract be transferred to my replacement phone or not ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 free music streaming wont work

My contract on Samsung S8plus says free music streaming but on breakdown of data usage it is being used on spottify and soundcloud.When data is all used up there is no connection to these free music streaming apps. Any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos