Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty screen (?) on iPhone 6S

Currently experiencing a major problem with my iPhone 6S which, I learned two days ago, is out of warranty (might be nice if O2 told you when you took out a 24 month contract that the device might only last for 12 and then you'd be up the proverbial ...

emmamac89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage query

Hi, I find I suddenly have a problem with data usage on my Iphone SE & was hoping someone could help me shed some light on it. I have a small data allowance of 500mg as my phone is mostly connected to wifi & I've found this to be more than adequate f...

nansou by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why o2 locked my sim free phone?

I've bought more than two years ago an iphone SIM FREE and used in the beginning with a vectone sim and after with an o2 sim. Now I want to use a different provider and I've fund my iphone has been locked by o2. This phone was bought from carphone wa...

azlc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone.

How do I complete the unlock procedure of my phone when I don’t have access to iTunes?

Mark9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cal Divert not working

Hi , I have tried to set up my call divert on my iphone 5S , but keep getting an error message "SETTING REGISTRATION FAILED" , any ideas on how to resolve this problem ?

spot1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old iPhone 5s

My old iPhone Apple 5s is redundant and I want to give it to a friend. She, unfortunately, has a sim for EE. My old phone is locked to 02. How do I get it unlocked? I have seen the websites but am not that good on the iPad. If I did go down the route...

Tillyone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Recently got my upgrade phone and my new sim. I upgraded from a 6 to a 7(iPhone) I put the new sim in the 7 and kept the same number but calls etc go through to my old phone it’s been 3 days now and still my new phone says no service I can’t use my 4...

Cotoole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.3 now available

The file is 776mb & available to download & install now IOS 11.3 introduces new features including ARKit 1.5 with support for more immersive augmented reality experiences, iPhone Battery Health (Beta), new Animoji for iPhone X users, and more. This u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends 7th Sept - wish to close account

Hi, my O2 contract finishes on the 7th September and i want to close my accout on that date - do not wish to renew. phone number how do i go about this? can i do it online or do i have to do it over the Phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos