Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB c pd charging

Thought I would test out fast charging on my iPhone 8. bought a multi usb charger 4 usb a ports and one usb c pd port and a usb c to lightning lead. Last night let the iPhone go very low battery 1% then connected to the pd port on charger. Pictures b...

42CE67F4-C948-45DA-8A93-C13200988163.jpeg 210BE9C4-670D-49FD-90C9-C2B07983D1BA.png C3F17CCB-5A19-4379-935D-E883BBA7DD88.png 9B05C113-08C3-49CC-92AB-115D5E0A4732.png
adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! No Service on Device

Earlier in the afternoon on the 02/08 I realised my phone said 'No Service'. I thought it was just where I was at the time and the service was poor. Ever since, my phone has not even discovered signal nor with it my 4G. I don't seem to detect an issu...

Using iPhone in Portugal

I need help as I can’t use internet here. Since we arrived the internet data was not allowed and message pop up as you are not subscribed to use the data! I have used my phone in Europe most of the time and had no problem before. Now I need to find W...

SandarDin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! carnt charge my i phone 6

hi there battery on my iphone 6 has died tried a number of chargers but wont chargebe grateful for any help. sods law only a month left on contract.

mushy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Masts

Do any other O2 customers have experience of being blatantly lied to about a mast being down?Intrigued to know as, yet again, I am forced to approach Ofcom, as O2 pretend they have no mast issues in a small Scottish town.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone unlocking

Hi,I've completed document to unlock my iPhone. I received an email saying the action is complete, but when I connect my phone to iTunes it doesn't work.Any advise would be gratefully received.

Bubble68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Hi, I have an ex-business contract phone, for which I no longer have the sim as I am using it in a newer device. I would like to unlock the old phone but am unsure of the best way to do this without a sim card. I have the new sim for it for a differe...

i have got a email for unlocking my iphone

it says that "contiune by putting in a non o2 sim and connect to itunes and itunes will tell you that your phone is unlocked, I have done that all and my phone has been connected to i tunes for 20 minutes now but still it is not unlocked. IPhone 6

John by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 Voicemail issues

Has anyone ever had any problems with visual voicemail on iphone?When people call me it fails to trip to voicemail (and so just keeps ringing out). I have been on my settings for voicemail and it is all switched on, which makes me think it could be a...

adam1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot

I can’t turn on mobile hotspot as the phone says I have to go to site which is www.o2.co.uk/helpmodem but it is not working I have iPhone X monthly payment (contract)can anyone help thx.

Maria1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos