Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlock from 02

how do you unlock a phone from 02 network

rach1512 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to unlock an O2 iphone?

Hello, I have requested using my o2 online 3 times, I have also rung o2 last week on Wednesday and she said she would email me in 24 hours. I have already started paying for a sim only deal with another network so i'm REALLY annoyed as o2 are taking ...

powell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting my iphone 6 network unlocked

i have contacted 02 regarding my iphone 6 being network unlocked they said it would take up to 72 hours they was 4 working days ago could anyone let me know of a procedure or fix pleaseThank You.

How long to unlock an O2 iphone?

Hi, can someone help me also please. I've moved over to EE and now trying to unlock my iphone for a friend. What do I need to do please?

Zo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iPhone after o2 account ported to another provider

Hi, I've recently ported my number out to another provider, and have been trying to use the manual form to unlock my iPhone 7. Currently the form is throwing an error when I submit, and I'm unsure if my request to unlock has been processed. I can't u...

Dreamer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to unlock an iPhone that is locked to O2 for use with BT sim?

Help pleaseI have an old iPhone that was locked to the O2 carrier five years ago. I have been on the GiffGaff network for as long. Now I want to change to BT mobile -I have a BT sim, and can't get it to work in my phone, although GiffGaff says it has...

PlainJane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing phones and sims over

Help!I had an iphone 4 now got a iphone 8.got a new sim for Iphone 8 from O2Put it in after making sure had backed up my data and contacts on itunes.All that went ok.My new iphone does not send texts and I cant find out why?I tried Apples online sugg...

maggianni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not working abroad

When I went to Amsterdam in February of this year, on my way to Dublin my carrier disappeared and I did not have any 4g or anything. This followed through right through my time in amsterdam. I tried resetting my phone etc but it remained the same. Wh...

Becs13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi Calling on supported iCloud-connected devices

So it seems that EE now supports this feature which they call EE Smart Number, do we know if this is coming to O2? This is different to normal Wi-Fi Calling in that it allows calls and texts from any iCloud connected device to work without the presen...

jbourne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Hi, I have an iPhone 8 Plus on contract and I'm looking to end my contract, I can see where I have to unlock it online (https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/unlocking-an-o2-mobile-to-use-on-a-different-network/online-form) but I want to ...

22-01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos