Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming turns itself on, incurring unexpected charges

My iphone 6 has turned data roaming on automatically (while abroad). I want to avoid the possibility of more charges by deselecting the option of mobile data in my o2 account (not just relying on deselecting the option on the phone). How can I do thi...

lucifer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card.

Hi, I'm having issues with an unlocked iphone6s "SIM not supported" message IMEI: [removed] Phone is unlocked - want to put an EE sim into this. Was my old work phone. EE tell me the phone is still shoing as lock to O2, despite being given assurances...

Resolved! How to stop numbers from other countries calling you

How can I stop numbers from other countries calling me, I’ve had about 30 in the last day and it’s costing me on my bill, I block them as soon as they do but then another number calls me

Devonmay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro (10.5) disabled embedded SIM card

I have a 6 month old IPAD pro 10.5inch from O2 which has an embedded apple sim card (dont confuse this with the software based e-sim of the latest ipad pro). The embedded apple sim is disabled by O2 how do I get it reactivated? - please note we are N...

Neil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about unlocking phones need detail plz

hello all i need information about regarding o2 unlocking i phones as we have company and we do get lots o2 network locked phones so i want to get them unlocked as some off people doing with method unlocking as so many imei each time as some people s...

kasim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card new phone

Ordered new iPhone no SIM card. Does the new phone come with one. Is it delivered separately. If not how do I get one. Thanks

ValerieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facebook emails

I’ve upgraded and have an iPhone, however since my upgrade I’m not receiving emails from Facebook on any device, does anyone know why?

Clair7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi so with dual sim being avalible in the new iphones would that mean you could have two different networks i.e o2 and Vodafone? Would that then mean you could use the apple watch with the vodafone sim but still have o2 sim going?

Deanos89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad locked

Hi I got given an iPad by my daughter as she has upgraded to a new one. It’s from O2 and a cellular one, but it’s only ever been used over WiFi and never had a SIM in it. I’m looking to get a cheap pay and go data SIM for it. Are iPads like iPhones i...

Sarahh112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos