Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6

Notifications on Facebook not working on lock screen or when I’m using the phone no sound or vibrations when I get a notification could someone know how to resolve this?

Ryan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Date

How do I change my payment date? As I get paid 4 days after my payment is due and I am forever getting bank charges

Chelsea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail red icon

I have a red icon showing on my voicemail - I have listened to the one message I had and have also deleted it, however the red icon is still showing - can anyone help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking phone

Hi,I am absolutely desperate. I am in the process of moving to EE from O2. I have asked for the PAC code which I got 4 days ago but have still not received the unlock code ( 2 days ago requested) . i need a phone for health reasons and have been with...

julia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad Data Only SIM?

If I’ve got an existing O2 pay monthly contract, anyone know if I can piggy back a data only sim using this contract to use on my new iPad Pro? I note that the iPad Pro has an inbuilt e-sim too. Any help would be very welcome.

Resolved! 4g wifi calling not working on iPhone 8

Hi all, I'm supposed to be able to make phone calls over 4g however when I try my phone switches straight back to 3g. Another thing I've noticed is wifi call doesn't work either. I've seen wifi call on the top left of the screen a couple of times ton...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection to server

Cannot connect in uk or abroad to server but wifi is connected

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12.1 released today

Apple have announced that iOS 12.1 will be released after the iPad and MacBook event today.Main items for o2 users are fixed for selfies and various bug fixes but it also enables esim for carriers that support it. I’d imagine that o2 will look to sup...

Bydandie by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock request - taking longer than 2 weeks!

I’m looking for help with an unlock request.I have bought an iPhone 7plus from my uncle, an o2 pay monthly customer.He put an unlock request in 2 weeks ago and as yet still nothing! O2 claim there’s a backlog but the amount of time it has taken is co...

Sc2018 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone repair

Could someone explain to me how to get my Iphone repaired by o2.It suddenly started to constantly vibrate , I tried different online tips with no success , in the end I tried to arrange repair through o2 website , got authorization number and phoned ...

slav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos