Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage by app

Hi there - does anyone know if there is any way to see data usage by app on the O2 mobile app? I'm sure I stumbled across something last night that showed me how much data had been used by each app, but I can't seem to find it this morning! I'm prett...

James82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return & Refund Problems

I come to make a complaint here, I bought Apple Airpods online two weeks ago, but I didn't receive the parcel due to the delivery problem, so the parcel was returned. I tried to contact the customer service twice, and finally, they explained that the...

Vicky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A useful tip for iPhone users

If you don't know how to use the magnifier, here's how:https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/28/apple-iphone-magnifying-glass-app-how-to.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XS max - poor signal

I just changed from an iphone 6+ to an XS max and my 4g signal at home has dropped from a reliable 2/3 bars to at best 1 bar of 4g, sometimes only 1 bar of 3g, sometimes no data at all ("E") My carrier settings are O2 33.0. Is this correct? Thanks

Resolved! Using IPad data in Tenerife ?

i have a pay monthly contract with 20gb of data for my iPad Pro but in three years have never been able to get it to work abroad (tried it in several countries) - Always had decent WiFi so not a worry. However arrived in Tenerife yesterday and apartm...

Philh69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Iphone 6s with other networks

Hello. I bought an iPhone 6s from eBay but it is locked to an O2 network (giffgaff), now I am using giffgaff and it is working fine. I need it to be unlocked, so I can use my phone abroad and with another sim card. How can do that? I asked the guy fr...

Can’t make calls or texts

Can anyone help? iPhone has stopped working on texts and calls. It just says “Searching” where should have the normal network/signal strength. Thanks

Amanda16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with unblocking my iPhone to use in another country with another sim

I need help to unblock my iPhone to use in another country with another sim. can you please help me. I’ve got a new phone now, but my iPhone 7 fell and the screen was broken . I have fixed it and now want to use it in South Africa with a different SI...

ElizBeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iphone 7

Hi All, I have a new iphone 7 issued to me from apple after they damaged my old phone while trying to repair it. The new phone is locked to O2. How do i get this unlocked. o2 online says use my O2 online but i cant find where i submit a request to un...

buckquat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Settings icon

Why has my settings disappeared from my screen

PRINNI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos