Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iphone 7

Hi All, I have a new iphone 7 issued to me from apple after they damaged my old phone while trying to repair it. The new phone is locked to O2. How do i get this unlocked. o2 online says use my O2 online but i cant find where i submit a request to un...

buckquat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Settings icon

Why has my settings disappeared from my screen

PRINNI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken iphone 7 home button

Hii found my i phone 7 home button had a tiny crack on it right at the edge which rendered the button inoperable and has started to get hot to the touch for no reason. i have sent this off for reapir through o2 and i believe this should be covered by...

Anon03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY ORDER

Where is my order ?- [Removed] Odered yesterday - not recieved email confirming depatch,

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlockingphone

I used to have a contract with o2 and I find that my old iphone 4 needs to be unlocked - why is it so difficult to arrange, both online and over the telephone - can anyone please explain why its so difficult and tell me how to do it

Resolved! Mobile data not working

Hi allI recently had my iphone x stolen. When the new SIM arrived from 02 I put it in a borrowed iphone and discovered that the mobile data wasn't working. It would make and receive calls anywhere but no text / email / browsing when out of wifi zone....

Resolved! network query

hi i just got a iphone xs max with o2 just wondering will it be locked to o2 network only before i use the sim or can i use different network in the phone or do i have to get it unlocked thanks

boomboytv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling call forwarding

Hi, I've cancelled a call divert that I had on my iPhone but calls are still going through to the other number. Any ideas please?thanks

Suzie_q by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying an iPhone locked to O2 - not clear on what I need to do.

Hi all, I'm purchasing an iPhone XS which is locked to O2. On various forums and websites I read that all I need to do to unlock the phone and use it on Vodafone (my network) was simply to put my Vodafone sim card in from my old phone, connect it to ...

rapzeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone xr

when are these going to be available in store

Webby1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos