Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi, I've tried to unlock my phone (iPhone 6 Plus) via the app and website, but nothing's come through so far. How long do they tend to take? And what does the following mean? 'If you’ve got an iPhone or an iPad, you’ll need to connect it to iTunes on...

he1en by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller Id

How do you stop no caller id calls on Iphone

Buzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei p20 switch from iphone

Hi, I am planning to switch my phone to huawei p20 from an iphone 7 and am wondering does anyone know whether the sim card will be compatable? Thanks

Jay224 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Unlocking for Christmas

Hi,I've recently signed a new contract and received a new iPhone locked to o2. My old iPhone (5S) was also locked to O2 but I am giving it to my son for christmas and need to get it unlocked. I've entered the IMEI number via MyO2, but I understand th...

DaneH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 6s

If I unlock (online) my O2 PAYG iphone 6s - yet keep the same O2 sim - will I still be the same O2 customer, with the same account, tarif and balance, etc?Why would I want to do this? I'm happy with O2 in the UK - but am in US and in process of buyin...

Pete22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on iPhone 6 gone

My visual voicemail is gone. I can only call voicemail, which I don't want at all. I want my old settings back!I recently changed my tariff, but I can't say for certain that it is gone because of that or since iOS upgrade. I called CS and was given t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot

Since upgrading my tariff I can no longer link my laptop to my Iphone6s via the personal hotspot. This worked before and I was also able to link to my children's Kindles, which I now also can't. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Resolved! Work Anywhere web pages don't work.

Just received 10.5 iPad Pro, and tried to get the Office 365 Personal package. Entering the details on o2.co.uk/workanywhere just keeps giving an invalid code message - even though the only 2 required bits of information on the first page are an emai...

psykix by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple iPad Pro with steady surfer plan sim

Hi, ‘I’ve recently just swapped my old 12” iPad (Wi-Fi & 4G) for one of the new 12” iPad Pro(Wi-Fi & 4G) (purchased directly with Apple). This change has also coincided with me swapping bank details and ran into a problem when trying to change the ro...

PadIpad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 365 with the new ipad pro... doesnt work?

Hi. I bought the ipad pro wen it was released with o2, and was offered free office 365 with it. I have tried to register my email address with https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/ but it keeps coming back with a message that my email address was not recogn...

Maisah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos