Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use of Australian sim

Okay so here goes. In the UK I purchased an iPhone 6 from cexchange which was locked to O2. I knew that my gift gaff sim would work in it so I bought the phone. The giff gaff sim has an o2 number on it which was transferred from an iPhone 5c when I p...

Wifi underground doesn’t work on my new iphone

5 months ago I changed my iPhone and can’t connect to wifi underground, before I used to but after changing it never happened even if I spent lot of time on the phone, checking forums, resetting the settings, I’ve done all the steps but still doesn’t...

Maddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm unable to use my iPhone XS Max

So I was on a call when my iPhone went black....Now its unresponsive!I'm unable to do doing anything including restart it....I have tried to use the volume keys and hold the lock key but still nothing....I have plugged the charger in but it makes no ...

Suyen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim keeps saying that there no service

my friend gave me his old iPhone 7 because he got a upgrade but when I tried putting my giffgaff pay as you go sim in the phone which is locked to o2 it keeps coming up as there no service how can I make it so that my giffgaff sim works in the o2 loc...

Bennyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking old phone

ive recently upgraded and want to unlock the old phone iPhone 6+, Ive tried the iTunes route but that doesnt seem to recognise the phone

spike63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone to other network

I have an iphone that I want to be unlocked from O2 to use with vodafone sim. I've given IMEI number to O2 and have been sent 4 digit code. New sim is in iphone but cant get past message that SIM not supported. Sorry I'm not the most technical

Wendy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro (2018) new SIM - can’t activate or top up

Hello, I ordered a free PAYG SIM card from O2, and my iPad recognises it, but it seems that the only way to activate it or to top up is via the “settings > mobile data” menu on the iPad. I can see the O2 network there (under data plans), but not an o...

Ipad_user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking (again)

I am trying to unlock my iphone 5s. I have gone through the process, received the email, ordered a free EE sim, put it in the phone, connected to itunes and... nothing. The email says itunes will tell me when the phone has unlocked. I didn't see a po...

Resolved! Apple ID

I have just got a new phone, I'm trying to set it up and it's asking for my Apple ID and password...i can't remember my password.... How do I get the password sent to my email account rather them the safe number which I have no idea what it is from 2...

Resolved! Hotspot

Can’t get hotspot to work from iPhone to iPad even after tutorials

Smithy19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos