Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought a O2's IMEI blocked iphone

To whom may concern, Recently, i have made a purchasement of an Iphone XS Max, which later on i found out to be an O2's IMEI blocked phone. I am very confused what to do know other than lodging a police report? Thanks. Kelvin.

Resolved! Unlocking without itunes

I requested my iPhone 8 to be unlocked and O2 have accepted that request and told me to complete I need to plug my phone into iTunes with a SIM that's different to O2. The issue I have is I don't have a laptop, it broke so I'm unable to do this step ...

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why has iTunes charges suddenly started to go to my phone bill ?

I never used 02 to charge my iTunes’s purchases ever. Since 4th February I discovered today that these have all been sent to the carrier to add to my O2 phone bill , instead of sending these purchases to the credit card that I have always used. Has t...

MC2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling phone

Hi quick question if anyone can help? I sold my old 6s on ebay and advised was on o2 now the person whobought it wants me to get it unlocked - surely thats not down to me ?

Carol62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple AirPods

I have ordered apple AirPods and as I bought them, the website said it was in stock however I just got a text saying it is out of stock

Mubashar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Siri not working with Spotify hands free

So I have a Ford kuga (2018) and I used to be able to press and hold the hands free and ask Siri to plays songs through Spotify but the last couple of weeks Siri says ‘sorry I cannot do this while you are in the car’ it’s so annoying!! Help!

Resolved! No data service but told everything’s okay?

Anyone else experience this? Whenever in a certain postcode area no data service nor text message available. Only calls. Having checked network status, tried resetting network settings, turned phone off and on, still no luck! Web chatted with the cus...

iOS 12.1.4 now available

Security updates  & only a very small update 66.9mb on my iPhone 7

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iCloud help please

Hello i got the iPhone Xs max this week, I’ve come from Samsung s8+. I wanted to back up my photos so I purchased 50gb iCloud. I clicked back up and in settings under iCloud it said I’d backed up 25gb of data, I had switched on iCloud Drive, but when...

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whatsapp not working whilst roaming in Europe

Hey guys, for the past week or so my whatsapp isn't connecting to the network whilst on data roaming with 3G connection in European countries. It works fine in the UK however doesn't connect in Europe and I've tried in 4 different countries so far. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos