Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet not working abroad

I am in O2 Travel & always use internet abroad. Since arriving in Slovakia yesterday the internet hasn't worked at all even though it says 3g at the top of my phone. I am using the o2 SK network. Every time I try to select another network it says "no...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12.3 now available

iOS 12.3 includes support for AirPlay 2–enabled TVs and features a redesigned Apple TV app. Also the usual bug fixes

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

HiI want to unlock my hand set but O2 said they can’t do it because is not their hand set but I receive the hand set from O2, I don’t understand that

Larry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receipt to unblock Apple ID

Someone hacked my apple id and I had to block it. In order to return access to the phone, Apple asks for a check to confirm the purchase.The phone was purchased from O2 in February 2018. Unlocked and SIM-Free. Can I somehow contact the seller and ask...

Resolved! Unlocking old 5se

Rang customer service Monday 29 April was told would receive email within 72 hrsrang Thursday 2 may as still no emailwent on live chat 3 may as still no emaili am an 02 customer all I would like is an old phone unlocking- how long does this really ta...

Annoyed666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi there,I would like to unlock my iPhone 7 to pass on, I am staying with O2 on my new phone but want my old phone unlocked, the app keeps telling me I can do it from the app but doesn't tell how to do it, simply keeps circling back to tell me I can ...

Bill210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

test

I bought an iphone SE at an airport lost and found auction and when I got home found it to be blacklisted, can this be removed?

Paul2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage Suddenly Increased?

Since recently paying off my iPhone 6, according to O2, I have suddenly (and inexplicably) started using up my entire data allowance within days of my latest bill. After many years with O2, this has not happened before - and I am also receiving texts...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos