Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch not connecting to cellular

My watch was reset now it won’t let me sync up my data plan. Keep getting error code 30. Can someone help as I just keep getting told to reset and pair again.

Mary81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DUAL SIM

Hi. I’m wondering how to go about this...I have an iPhone XS, just started a new job and been handed a Samsung Galaxy A70. Maybe it’s purely because it’s new but I much prefer the Galaxy AND would rather just carry one phone around during working hou...

Resolved! Downloading Apps over Data

Heyies peep Got a question, I am having issues with downloading apps via data but have no issues with downloading them over WiFi, is there a setting or something I am missing thought never had this issue before thought again more detail the app appea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 4 Data Plan

Got a brand new Apple Watch Series 4 on 26 Jul 19 - which has never connected to the data network / cellular network. Spent countless hours online with gurus, in the store and on the phone - all to no avail. Tech Services just keep asking me to reset...

MattL1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim /hacking

Hi allI really need your help to solve my hacking problem on my iPhone XR. Ive had 6 phones/numbers and each time completely set up new accounts. Apple have said on previous handsets it was in my hardware so to get a new phone and number. I need to k...

D5C40DAC-1583-469D-AAC6-3CEF15C33271.jpeg 66835EF8-78FE-4BC8-87A2-982FF8FC00FD.jpeg
Pjord11- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling only works with O2 phones?

I can't get wifi calling working. i've been told twice by O2 technicians that it will only work with an O2-supplied iPhone. This seems to suggest otherwise and a call to Apple informs me that it should work. Aside the obvious lies from O2, what gives...

stolzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch with pay as you go

Hi, I’ve got a pretty simple question:I’ve got an Apple Watch series 4 (bought directly from Apple) and a pay as you go plan as I’m in another country fairly often.Will I be able to use my Apple Watch for data and cellular (without it being connected...

1MegaMan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 4

When will the gold series 4, 40mm AppleWatch come back into stock?

Kel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos