Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WhatsApp

set up iPhone 8 and can’t get back into WhatsApp. The code never came through and now I have to wait 6 hours

Whatsapp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to unlock my I phone

Hi I need to unlock my I phone with you as I don't get a signal when I'm in rye East Sussex I have to use hot spots and I've never had 4G I need to unlock my I phone because I'm unwell and when I'm away I need the phone in case I'm unwell

Boxer123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today’s apple update

Just updated my iPhone 7 and now it just keeps jumping and won’t go to my PIN number open I can’t use my phone, i can’t turn it off, so drained the battery, plug it in and it started again, I can now use my phone

Nads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XS max

Hey just wondering if you know any good features on the iPhone XS max

Chloe3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another Apple Watch connection issue

Evening all, is there a mod here who can have someone look at my account for me? I’ve bought a series 4 from eBay and it’s not allowing me to set up cellular. I get error code 88 when I try.I’m up to date with iOS and watch os and not using beta soft...

Rolfd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Important iMessage Conversation Disappeared

Hello, my entire iMessage conversation with my wife has disappeared. I cannot lose this conversation. I have tried calling Apple Support to no avail. I use iCloud Backups but it appears that all my messages have been synced with iCloud rather than be...

Resolved! Porting Number to EE (Pay As You Go)

Last Thursday, my wife's O2 Pay As You Go mobile number, was ported from O2 to EE. The process was initiated using EE's online form - entering temporary mobile number (on new sim card) , PAC code, and the number she wanted to keep (her number from O2...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my old iphone

How do I unlock my old iPhone (7) I completed the monthly payments and have since upgraded.

Help9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlocking

Good afternoon!At the moment I have an iPhone X and I’m looking forward to upgrading towards and Xs, I saw a really good deal from a second hand seller, however the phone is blocked to the o2, right now I am o2 pay monthly costumer, I was wondering i...

Resolved! Lost phone

Trying to find out when it was last used