Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Iphone 6 plus

My son has just bought a used iphone 6 plus from a friend but the phone is locked to the networkHe is currently mid contract with Vodafone so needs to unlock the device to use his current simWe seem to be going round in circles trying to find a way t...

PN68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot

My MacBook connects to my iPhone hotspot but will only get an internet connection when I turn off 4g in the iPhone settings and use 3G. 4g use to work until a few weeks ago.

Alex4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is iPhone 11 Pro midnight green a matt finish?

I am upgrading my phone and it looks like the matt finish but I cannot be sure as it doesn't say at the checkout if it's matt or gloss finish on the phone. I thought the Pro was matt but I see some 02 promos online saying 'glossy'. Anybody know the a...

I phone 6 unlock

Just bought an i phone 6 and found to be locked to o2, how can i get this unlocked . Any help is appreciated

Gawi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirPods

How do I return AirPods I bought online?

user2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone X issue with iOS 13

Hi,Is anybody having problems with network coverage and calls dropping after upgrading iPhone X to iOS 13?I had a perfectly good phone with 4G signal at home before upgrading. Now that I have upgraded the OS it can’t maintain a call, and it’s permane...

Jjspoole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping iPhone XS eSim to iPhone 11 Pro?

Anyone know how this happens? Got a new phone coming friday and i could do with minumal disruption. Do i need to order a new eSim pack from o2? TIA

Pete007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Xs Roaming Issues

I've an iPhone Xs running iOS 13.3 In the UK, the device works as expected, no issues on Wifi or 4G. Also, roaming in Europe (Hungary, Netherlands for example) again the device seems to work as expected. However it does not roam properly when in the ...

bantam_w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I'm nw using sim only plan ...can I take 11pro max after 2 or 3 months

Naga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos