Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade via speed to refresh: Cancellation

So I was with O2 since 2018 with iPhone XR. Initially got the contract via Mobile Phones Direct for 18 months. Since December 2019 I kept seeing ‘Upgrade now for free’ banners in my O2 app. I kept browsing deals on there and never liked one until Feb...

Insurance

My phone doesn't charge anymore like from nowhere can the insurance cover that?

Vicemails tab on iPhone is empty

Hi, Voicemails on my wife's iPhone 6S are not showing up in the Voicemail tab in the phone app. It does indicate that she has new voicemail messages but the list of voicemails that were there have disapeared and new ones are not added. We have been h...

Live Chat

How to find my last live chat record in O2 app?

Lee12138 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

4 months ago I noticed I wasn’t receiving any voicemails. I checked my call forwarding and to my shock my ‘unanswered calls’ were being forwarded to another mobile number unknown to me! I removed the call forwarding and dialled the mobile number a fe...

Opal3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XR iOS 13.3.1 no visual voicemail since update

My daughter has an iPhone XR and since the phone updated to iOS 13.3.1 she has lost visual voicemail. She travels to/from uni every week and apparently phone keeps telling her she has voicemail but when she calls it there are no messages?! Last night...

Verification Calls

Hi, I'm having an issue with my Bank of Scotland mobile banking app where I have entered my username, password and memorable information and I am given a 4 digit verification code to enter when I receive an automated call. However, when I click for t...

Resolved! iphone xs in boot loop

any advice, 3 days ago my iphone xs started with the issue of boot looping, ive managed to get it in to recover mode and tired to restore via itunes, once my phone restarts to restore it reboots again so i keep getting the error 4013 ive still got 18...

iangt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long does it take the number to transfer?

I just got an iphone today and switched over to it from my old pay and go. The guy in the 02 shop set it up and switched the number over for me and suchlike. I can make and recieve calls and recieve texts, but not send them. He said it won't take lon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 11 Pro significantly slower LTE performance than a Pixel 4 - LTE Advanced not supported?

I have an iPhone 11 Pro and recently tested out an unlocked Google Pixel 4 on the same SIM. When using the O2 SIM on the Pixel it noted it was on "4G+" which I understand is also known as 'LTE Advanced'. Using the same Speed Test app on the iPhone an...

YaBoi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos