Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 11

New phone. A week old. Buryyrons don’t work properly. Can’t answer calls

John7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage

My iMessage is set up to the wrong number which I do not have access to so I cannot deregister the number.I have tried resetting network settings and signing out of Apple ID but it appears the phone is set up to this number and not my number.

James13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone not delivered

Hi just an update, phone still isn’t delivered and someone on here said they might be out of stock. If so, then do they still restock during this time? Will it be anytime soon?

Deposit

I ordered a phone online a week ago and paid for deposit and phone case. No updates from o2 since then and just checked my bank account and my money that I paid has gone back into my bank. does this mean they have cancelled the order? Thanks

Connor999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prove of purchase

I need prove of a purchase of iphone x

Bozena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered a phone a week ago and paid a deposit, it said it would be delivered the day after and I never received a dispatch email or any updates. When I ordered it said the phone was in stock so I don’t know what the problem is, I’ve tried calling a...

Connor999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second hand phone

Hi I have purchased a iPhone which is on EE network how easy is it to change it to my 02 simthanks tracey

Cheekco55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get hold of o2

So I can not get hold of o2 what so ever. I have tried calling them since Thursday. When I go onto my chat on the app I press the headphones and it tells me all the operators and busy. I have tried emailing o2 and had nothing back. The problem is tha...

Courtney3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM for Iphone 11 Pro Max

Hi I have changed from Iphone 6s Plus to iPhone 11 Pro Max, I am not abloe to order the righ SIM and therefore I cannot use the new phone. Can you help me please??/

MissMU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos