Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone has frozen after trying a hard reset

After trying a hard reset, as my phone kept switching off, my phone has totally frozen (iPhone XR) of course now I cant get a hold of O2 as keep getting kicked off of calls and asked to look at website which is no use at all for this issue. Does anyo...

GarryMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

busted phone

my iphone is busted the top half of the screen doesnt work and unfortunately i havent got any insurance. im not sure if o2 do this but when i was with ee i could pay an amount to get a new one sent to me can i do this with o2?

How do I set up sms on my iPad?

Hi, I have just got an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 on monthly contract and it states I have 100 sms. I am trying to text o2 for the loyalty family discount and it says not delivered. How do I set up sms through this iPad and if not then what is the point of h...

vkit30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

Trying to set up wifi calling, on the o2 website its enabled but when i try to switch on my iphone it keeps saying i need to contact 02any suggestions

TP-2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working

Hi, i’ve updated my phone with o2 and they are paying off the rest of my old contract. I have gone from iphone XR to a ‘nearly new’ iphone 11. My sim card wont work in the iphone 11. I have tried calling/blowing in the sim card bit/turning the data o...

Josie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple TV

I have just taken a new contract out and got the iphone 11. I was told I would be able to access Apple TV for free for 1 year, however this is not an option on my extras? Please can someone advise. Thanks

Rachelb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone upgrade and old sim

Can I use the same SIM card from my IPhone 6 in a new IPhone X?

Crandall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Ordered my Apple Watch on Monday and was told next working day delivery. How long will this as still not received it.

Kevb91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill & WIFI calling

I’ve been looking for a answer but can’t find one anywhere.I have a iPhone and on it is WiFi calling.When I make a call via WiFi on my iPhone does it show on my bill that I have made a call?Also I’ve noticed that a text does not show on the bill if i...

Jammy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos