Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding my new Apple Watch 5 to my sim only monthly plan

I've just bought an apple watch 5 and want to add it to my current sim only plan. I clicked the option 'Set up mobile data' on my iPhone 7 within Mobile data but keep getting the error message 'Oops something went wrong. Quote Reference Code 15. Any ...

Kotoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data on Apple Watch Update

There is an ongoing issue with iData on the Apple watch at the momentO2 are aware and ssued a responsehttps://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Apple-Watch-Series-5-Setup/m-p/1332986/highlight/true#M164359Apple Watch Series 5 Setupon ‎**Personal info**20 1...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5 - No Mobile Data

Hi, I have recently purchased a Series 5 Apple Watch but have been unable to set up the mobile data on this. I have received a text tfrom O2 to say that they have connected my Apple Watch Airtime Plan and I am also able to view this on the O2 app. Ho...

Kelsey92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM card

I recently upgraded my IPhone to a newer version and bought a new SIM I changed them over fine but it’s been over 24hrs now and I still can’t make or receive calls? I have tried removing the SIM and putting it back in again but that doesn’t seem to w...

HannahM23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPhone 8 Plus 128GB Gold

Hi I placed an upgrade order on March 30th and haven’t heard anything back as was told Apple iPhone 8 Plus is OOS.How much longer will this be OOS ? When can I expect my order as waiting 21 days is a joke to be honest someone should have contacted me...

KM3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track my order

How can I track my Apple Watch order?

Mohammad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch mobile data

Hi, I was looking a bit of help Or advice, I’ve been trying to connect my mobile data to my Apple Watch s5, every time I click on the link it shows an error 15. It informs me to phone 202 if it continues however as this is for emergency’s only at the...

Zoekane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch s5 connecting mobile data

I keep getting this message Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 15 please help

Michelle28 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I got the Apple Watch Series 5 but I cant get the my data plan to work

I got the Apple Watch Series 5 from o2 today and I set it up. But when I got to the part where I have to set it up with my data plan o2 wouldn't let me, this message kept popping up instead "Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem co...

hamzab_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to%20connect%20Apple%20Watch%205%20to%20da

Has anyone else had trouble connecting their Apple Watch series 5 to mobile data? I’ve followed the steps online on how to connect it by going to My Watch > Mobile Data > Set Up Mobile Data and it brings to me a separate screen where it loads and I’m...