Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Apple watch order

Matt8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Amazon Prime for three months

I got three months free Amazon Prime with my new phone but when I follow the link to use it I just get offered a 30 day free trial. How do I sign up for the 3 months?

Freddy101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I was t to purchase a new Apple Watch in my account but it is for my partner, when I go to basket it requests the mobile number going to be linked, however only gives my own number as an option. Any advice

Llellis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Free iPhone SE option?

Hi all, Some advice please. I'm looking to buy a new iPhone SE and pay for the handset on a monthly basis. However, i'm already happy with my tarrif, so ideally would just transfer current SIM to new device and keep paying what i already am, rather t...

DanPate88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in my flat

I’m going Crazy..........My phone is practically useless, I’ve had no signal on my iPhone 7 Plus since I moved into my flat.On a good day I have 1 bar 3GI keep turning on airplane mode to reset the signal, for all of 2 minutes the signal is average a...

Delish73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number for iPad

I’ve just ordered an iPad and was wandering if is possible to use my current phone number with my new iPad. I have a iPhone and Apple Watch and don’t know how to add my current number to my new iPad. Thanks in advance

Any indication of when Apple products will restock?

Ordered an iPhone upgrade last week, but pretty quickly was told it was out of stock... with no information on restocks. I know it's unprecedented times we're living in but my current phone is broken so I'd like to know if it's more prudent to take m...

wuzzyzew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I pad order

I placed an order for a pay monthly ipad pro last Thursday. I have been given a 'we have received your order email' but have had no other correspondence is this an acceptance of my order? I have also seen that the ipad is also now available for next ...

Hermione by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 5 reference code 30

I’ve been using an Apple series 3 watch on a data plan, I bought the new series 5 watch from Argos and tried to set the mobile data up, when doing this is comes up with ring 202 and state reference 30, I've done this but due to the lack of staff the ...

Sam15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos