Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller ID

I keep getting calls at 3 in the morning from a no caller ID, driving me crazy because it keeps waking me up and I need my sleep for work. I can’t just put my phone on silent because its also my alarm. It won’t let me block them and I can’t get in to...

Amy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile internet not working

Hi, my mobile internet is not working and hasn’t for a while. I think it might have been since I got a new second hand phone (i phone SE) a few months ago. I hadn’t really noticed till recently because of lockdown I’ve mostly been home and using the ...

SarahVN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE 2020 - poorer mobile data signal

Hi, I recently upgraded from a dropped multiple times iPhone 6 to the new SE 2020. I am admittedly in a relatively poor reception area anyway, but my reception for 3G and 4G is noticeably worse than with my beat up 6, where I was imagining I would ge...

Lmcp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to get replacement for phone still in warranty

Hi my iphone is in warranty but is heating up repeatedly- tried everything advised by O2 as well as Apple. I have taken sim card out and put it in an older version of iphone (this version is now recognised as my mobile by the systems)Anyone knows how...

MY1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount code

There’s a discount code that expires tomorrow for the Apple Watch £20 off and the code won’t work it’s saying it’s no longer available but it expires 2/6/20

Alezzzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone

Hello, my iPhone screen is broken and not just smashed. The screen is glitched and I can no longer use it, I have insurance for it however O2 have been useless at helping me resolve this. Seen as I have cover for any accidental damage done to my phon...

Ham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 with cellular - mobile data

I have a new O2 Pay Monthly contract, and I own an Apple Watch 5, with cellular, how can I set up mobile data?When I go to the Watch app to ‘mobile data’ is says that my o2 account is notable to support this - why would this be?

Kpr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 is offering amazing discount on Apple iPad pro 12.6 inch

I just saw this on O2 website and it was really amazing. I wish I had the money now, I would've bought them without a second thought.O2 is offering an amazing discount on iPad pro 12.6 inches.Well for iPad pro with capacity of 256GB you will save £41...

KingAmo by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos