Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi I’m currently on o2 but with an independent provider. I wanted to buy an Apple Watch nd connect three cellular, however my provider said they currently don’t do this so I wanted to know if o2 could gain access for me to do this.

Pru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Watch

Hi everyone,So my Apple Watch has been sent away to be fixed which is great but.. can someone tell me the process of what happens with my replacement watch?As in what’s the process? Do I need to package my replacement up, and the courier takes it?Tha...

Apple Watch Cellular

So i've recently changed to O2 because it supports the cellular feature on the apple watch. However, when i try to set it up on mobile data it comes up saying 'Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your apple watch' Does anyone kno...

ta4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch "cannot connect to mobile data" issue

Hi, so I have an apple watch series 5, it arrived yesterday and it setup fine, paired fine, but I cant connect mobile data to it, which I'm paying for. I have a sim with my iphone XR that is with o2 and the watch was brought with cellular from o2 wit...

Problem with phone

Good Morning i have a problem , i take iPhone 11 pro max And camera stop working on my phone

Majka1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Plan - Apple Watch

I have got a new Watch (Apple 5 Series). Through set up and after set up it says that I am not eligible for data plan and to contact O2. I've spoken with 2 gurus now and followed all the steps, the sim has evn been reset but nothing. The watch and ph...

Lucy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty AirPods on Delivery

Hello - i recently ordered some Air Pod Pro's which seem to be faulty and not working correctly - ive had them for less than a week and have contacted Apple regarding this - after waiting and spending about an hour on the phone troubleshooting them t...

Jay94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller ID

I keep getting calls at 3 in the morning from a no caller ID, driving me crazy because it keeps waking me up and I need my sleep for work. I can’t just put my phone on silent because its also my alarm. It won’t let me block them and I can’t get in to...

Amy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile internet not working

Hi, my mobile internet is not working and hasn’t for a while. I think it might have been since I got a new second hand phone (i phone SE) a few months ago. I hadn’t really noticed till recently because of lockdown I’ve mostly been home and using the ...

SarahVN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE 2020 - poorer mobile data signal

Hi, I recently upgraded from a dropped multiple times iPhone 6 to the new SE 2020. I am admittedly in a relatively poor reception area anyway, but my reception for 3G and 4G is noticeably worse than with my beat up 6, where I was imagining I would ge...

Lmcp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos