Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, I had an Apple Watch 5 Wi-fi and cellular all working fine. My watch broke so I’ve got a replacement, all set up fine apart from, went into the watch app to add my mobile data plan. It should show my 02 plan but it says click to start mobile data...

Ja9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My callers can't hear a dial tone

Ever since I have had my phone I have had problems with the voicemail... Originally the voicemail did not work so I had to have o2 set it up as it didnt recognise me. Now I have voicemail turned on, apart from it doesn't work. Although my phone rings...

VicSneds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad pro 2020

Does anyone know when the 2020 ipad pro will be in stock i purchased mines over a week ago and they still say they are out of stock.Im greatful for all replys

Caleb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No storage

Can anybody help please, my daughter is trying to up load a video to you tube but her phone keeps saying she has no storage. She has deleted all apps and photos but it makes no difference can anyone suggest why this is she also still has loads of dat...

NatLie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fault in new iPhone 11 Pro

I received my new iPhone 11 Pro on the 15th of May, bought on contract via o2 over the phone. Over the past week I’ve noticed a quick flicker/flash on my screen that occurs when I switch from one page to another. Thought I’d wait a few days to see if...

mahj by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPad 2020

So I ordered my iPad Pro 2020 and it went though I got all the T&Cs. I knew it was a two week delivery wait when I bought it but I wanted to know if anyone knows when they replenish their stock as 15 mins later I got an email saying it’s out of stock...

Emily32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error Code 30

I’ve had to reboot my Apple Watch series 5, since then I can’t reinstall my data plan, keeps coming up with Ref Error code 30, waited a few days but still the same, try to call 02 but can’t get through ! Any Help

Mark66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 8 LCD

Hi,I have IPhone 8 from O2 I broke the LCD I found local online a company NiwTech https://www.niwtech.com where they offer to fix the iPhone for me and after they fix it they give me back the old part I give it to one of myfriends he found the LCD wa...

Mico1981m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch cellular not working

I am finding that my messages / WhatsApp Notifications only come through to my watch when my phone is near, even though I pay £5 extra a month for data for the watch and my watch is cellular & GPS. Can anyone help? I should be able to take my watch o...

Maddie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos