Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone

iPhone won’t turn onJust shows the apple iconBeen like this for a day

Fspp_xo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail

A while back VVM was replaced on my phone my CALL VOICEMAIL. I have been unable to get VVM back.Any ideas?

Emma99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Pencil

Hi there. My Apple Pencil doesn't work anymore. I've attempted to forget the device and restart the iPad and reconnect. However it won't come up on Bluetooth for me to connect to. Od I have warranty with my Apple Pencil? Thank you

Trading in two old devices to upgrade sooner

HiI have two old iPhones that aren’t in use - one iPhone 7 and one iPhone 6Can I trade these plus my current iPhone 8 for an earlier upgrade ?My upgrade is due in December.Thanks

BS5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble charging

Hi Im having trouble charging my phone , i have to put a larger object where the connection goes into my phone and let the phones weight push down on the plug to get charge into it, What do i do go to shop??RegardsK

FTG116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iPhone7

My son in law has given me his old iPhone 7 but it is locked to O2, he has been given an unlocking code by O2 but how do I use the code so that I can use the phone on my Three account.He is still on O2 with his new phone.

Resolved! Apple Watch Airtime plan

Hi guys, does anyone know if you buy a sim only deal plan can you get an airtime plan for the Apple Watch. Where you can use your Apple Watch without your phone?

Moniquex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade with more storage

I have an iphone 6S - it is in good condition but I haven't enough space on it. I would like an upgrade and have been looking at the iphone XR - I think it is. How do I transfer evertythign from my iphone 6S to the new iphone?

Resolved! Apple watch

I’m not sure where to ask this question but I ordered an Apple Watch and I got charged etc for it the up front cost of £20 and it took the money off me but I’ve had no confirmation email and it doesn’t show up in my recent purchases, anyone had this ...

Megan6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi drops off iPhone constantly

I have a sim only contract and an iPhone 6 which works perfectly. However since using the sim last week every time I try to use the WiFi or tether to my iPad the signal drops off immediately making it unusable. It worked for about 2 days but hasn't w...

PBR123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos