Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes

How do I stop receiving charges from iTunes?

Elisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11ProMax Calls Dropping

Has anybody else had calls dropping repeatedly after a few seconds on the iPhone 11 Pro Max? It’s happening to me all of the time and it’s really starting to wind me up to the point I’m wondering if I should just return the handset for a full refund ...

Steve1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Order the new ipad pro 2020 and got a email saying out of stock. Will they still send when back in stock or will they have cancelled the order? I cant find it anywhere on my tracker or ordered page

Alex13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail: does it work with WiFi?

Hi, I have an iPhone 6s Plus and o2 has apparently given me the Visual Voicemail 'bolt on'. I asked them to also give me iData but they said it's not necessary. The reason why I want visual voicemail is so that if I travel abroad, I want to always ke...

Mary100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS on ipad

Hi,I bought an iPad Pro on contract, which has its own sim and number, and has texts included in contract, but I can’t seem to text from the device. What am I doing wrong??TIA

PaulaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data on iwatch

Upgrade to iwatch 5 now won't allow me to setup mobile data getting error code 04. Can anyone help

Jb1511 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second hand IPhone

HiI’ve just bought a second hand IPhone locked to o2 but I have an EE PAYG sim. How do I go about getting it unlocked because I tried following all the online advice but it said it couldn’t do it because my number isn’t on o2?

ordered the Ipad Pro 12.9 2020

Hello All , i hope you are well , i have ordered this today told me this was in stock and now i have an email telling me its not and that it may take over 6 weeks to arrive ??! has anyone else had this and if so did theres arrive earlier? thank you i...

ipad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad

I bought an ipad on pay monthly, after 2 weeks the microphone does not work on the device. I tried to contact but there is no live chat at the moment and there is no way to contact. The process is complicated and there is no way i can get intouch to ...

Resolved! Passcode

hi anyone know how I can get my passcode to login to my previous iPhone with o2 and I'm still a current client with o2 and the previous iPhone was also purchased from o2