Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad Pro IOS 13.6 Mobile Broadband SIM

Just recieved a mobile broadband for ipad SIM pack. Follow the instructions that came with the SIM to go to mbb.02.co.uk and register, the number isn't recognised. Called the helpdesk they told me to sync via iTunes then go Mobile Data -> View Accoun...

AndyK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding iPad to pay as you go

Trying to add a new iPad pay as you go - but it says enter mobile number to get as code - but it's an iPad???

Emlm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an O2 phone

Can anyone suggest a solution please ?I have an old Iphone 5s.When I put an O2 SIM in it, it works. It appears to be locked as I cannot use another provider SIM. I have filled out the online 02 unlock form 3 times and 3 times an e mail comes back say...

AlanL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

i watch data?

I have an iPhone 11 Pro with O2 which comes with a data bundle. If I buy an I watch , do I still need to get a data plan or can I set it up to use my data from my phone plan? I’d want this set up so when I’m out for a run without phone, it can use gp...

Dewickpa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data communication problem - Mercedes Comand Centre

Hi. I'm trying to connect my iPhone 11 to a 2013 Mercedes car to use mobile internet. The car tells me that the phone does not allow data communication. Is this likely to be a settings or a phone tariff problem? I have mobile hotspot on, blue tooth c...

MikeyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brandon gregory

Hi I’m wondering if someone can help me I’ve ordered a iPad Pro and I’m just wondering when I will be receiving it

Brandon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return a device?

I bought an iPhone X 'Like New' on the website. Its arrived today and its anything but, with scratches all over and even worse, the middle of the Touchscreen is unresponsive. I've got straight on the phone and have been sent round and round, saying I...

Koda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock old phone

iPhone se locked to o2 I want to unlock it

Byrne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have no phone

Please can you urgently help me I dropped my phone in the sea and it has completely broken. I have no phone and now have to isolate for 14 days please can you help me with my insurance claim and direct me with what I need to do next thank you mark [p...

Phone replacement

I got my handset in January 2020 and after a couple of months it started to freeze whilst using, it gets really hot and is very glitchy. Does anybody know if I can get it replaced as faulty? Thanks

Kellyg34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos