Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Can I remove a SIM card from an iPhone and place it in an iPad mini with cellular capability or do I need a new SIM card?

SIMcard1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera not working

My camera has stopped working. I can’t take any photos or videos - unless I switch the camera to take a selfie. When I go into camera it’s just a black screen. I can’t seem to contact O2 at all which is driving me insane! Can anyone help please??

Stephjb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages not being sent out other than to other o2 members

My daughter has an Apple 7+ and the texts are sending fine to my android (o2) but not to others outside of O2. How can this be corrected?? Have turned on and off the phone. O2 are no good helping with this mater as cant speak to anyone!!!!

Matthew_T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing old number from imessages

Hi The temporary number that came with my new iphone before i ported my old number over is still the default imessage number (and is still showing on my device info screen as my main number) How do i remove it? ThanksJo

anotherjo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim doesn’t activated on apple watch series 5

I have just moved to o2. I moved to o2 with a purpose of using my iPhone 11 pro and my apple watch series 5 together. Currently, i am facing the issue in which esim doesn’t get activated. It gives error message expressing Apple Watch on o2 is only av...

MilanVyas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling

i am wondering why i cant manage o set up wifi calling as im on pay as you go and its draining my minutes and ive be told wifi calling will help so how do i set it up?

Unlock my iPhone

I have an old IPhone 5 that is on O2 and have tried unlocking it for another network to give to my son. When I try unlocking it through myO2 I get an email stating my iPhone isn’t an O2 iPhone.The phone hasn’t had a SIM card in for years but it is de...

Mcfc4life by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone contract + Apple Watch

Hi. Wondering if someone could help with a little advice. I’m an existing o2 customer with 2 years to go on my contract. I want to purchase an Apple Watch series 3 second hand but I’m unsure on the process of adding the cellular bit to my current pla...

stacy11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7, poor call quality

Hi. I have an iphone 7 and the call quality is so poor I can hardly have a conversation on it, it’s muffled. I got the phone in January, usually use it for mostly texts and data, but since lockdown and working from home, it’s become much more noticea...

Claire99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos